lunedì 21 luglio 2008

A new fantastic icon for 8-16BitMarioGame!
I had said that I would not have updated my icon set for gnome for all summer but today... the big idea!


All web browser have an animated image which leaves it during the loading of the pages and also GNOME (in Nautilus and in Epiphany) has this icon, represented it by the classic big foot... But it isn't integrated in my icon set, therefore I don't like it. Now I search in the icons' folder of the system and after some difficulty I find the right icon! I copy the structure of the folder in my icon set, I edit the images and... a very nice effect!!!

If I don't make a mistake this icon work also on Firefox 3.0... To create a gif for show the effect is very difficult, but maybe I will do a movie tomorrow ;)

At moment the download isn't avaiable, it is just a test...

bye!

2 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

credo sia il secondo di tanti in inglese... come sempre non so quanto sia scritto bene e quanto sia scritto male, si accettano consigli da chi sa piu di me in modo da imparare qualcosa, io l'impegno ce l'ho messo :)

ciauz

Anonimo ha detto...

complimenti hai scritto tutto in inglese!! guarda posso dirti una cosa.. che sia scritto bene o che sia scritto male!! e gia un bellissimo traguardo!! e devo dirti complimenti!!... come hai scritto tu l impegno ce quindi gia questo è una bellissima cosa!!! bravo!!! ciaooo un bacio!!